Imunify360 Installation Fail on CentOS 6&7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imunify360 Installation Fail on CentOS 6&7

I have successfully installed ImunifyAV on my DV servers running Centos6 & 7 but neither server will allow me to successfully install Imunify360 on either serrver.

On CentOS 7 I get the following error

ipset v7.1: Cannot open session to kernel.
    Your OS virtualization technology openvz has limited support for ipset in containers. Please, contact Imunify360 Support Team.

And on CentOS 6 I get the follow error

Virtuozzo 7 with kernel 3.10.0-327.10.1.vz7.12.8 or later has support for ipset in Containers.
    Please upgrade your OpenVZ hypervisor kernel version to 3.10.0-327.10.1.vz7.12.8 or later.

I cant find an answer on how to overcome these installation issues.

Hello Kurt,
    Thank you for reaching out! Please try using this command:

Code:
    yum install ipset-libs

yum install ipset*
    After that, repeat the installation again.
    Hope to hear from you soon. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Comment

I ran these installs and unfortunately it did not change my ability to install the application.

Comment

Hello Kurt,
        Could you check with your provider (where VPS was purchased): do they prohibit from installing ipset?
        If there is such permission from the provider and still does not work: can you open a support ticket https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so we can take a closer look at your system? You can post the ticket number here and well link this thread to it.
        Thank you.

Comment

I will check with MediaTemple but in the last server update I saw yum updates. ran those and now I get the following msg. I will follow up with MT but also wanted to post here.

Your OS virtualization technology openvz has limited support for ipset in containers. Please, contact Imunify360 Support Team.

Comment

> I will check with MediaTemple but in the last server update I saw yum updates. ran those and now I get the following msg. I will follow up with MT but also wanted to post here.
            >
            > Your OS virtualization technology openvz has limited support for ipset in containers. Please, contact Imunify360 Support Team.

Hello Kurt,
            Thank you for reaching out! Please execute as follows:

Code:
            yum -y install ipset ipset-libs
            If these packages are already installed so please perform an update:

Code:
            yum -y update ipset ipset-libs
            Thank you.

Comment

I have exact the same problem installing Imunify360 via plesk:

ipset v7.1: Cannot open session to kernel.

Comment

Hello,
                Please create a ticket here https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and technical experts will help you asap.
                Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X