Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would your clients like to have multiple versions of PHP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. 5.2 should be in updates testing repository
    2. custom php.ini is currently not supported, but will be supported in the future.
    3. No concrete ETA yet, but I guess it will take at least a month before it stabilizes.

Comment

Selector still only for cPanel?

Comment

How to disable some PHP version?
        eg. PHP v5.2 as its already installed and used as "native", this will definitely confuse many clients as they will think that they must select some PHP version other than "native" if they want use PHP scripts on the account.

Comment

You should remove appropriate alt-php* packages in order to disable specific PHP ver sion (for example, remove alt-php52* for PHPv5.2).
          We will implement disabling of the specific version of PHP in the next release of LVE Manager.

Also, we will add version of native PHP (like "native(php5.2)") to prevent confusing of users.

Comment

@Anton Volkov
            Thank you, its working, uninstalled versions are not available under cPanel accounts anymore, only I still have uninstalled php under WHM Selector config.

@Paulo Cardoso

For custom (per customer) php.ini options (php v5.3 and php v5.4) Im using .user.ini file under /public_html, and looks like its working, whatever I enter into .user.ini its displayed on "phpinfo" page, but only after I restart apache httpd as Im using php-fcgi.
            For custom php.ini options at php v5.2 Im using php wrapper in /cgi-bin directory.

Comment

Is this released already? Can seem to find a note that it is. :/
              Hostking | Since 2013 | Web Hosting | WordPress Web Hosting

Comment

Still in beta, check out the blog posts :

Comment

Working...
                X