X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i360: Error in global initialization 1 in Unknown on line 0

Hi,

Were getting an email bounce and it looks like its related to imunify:

This message has a from address in edited.server.co.uk but has failed edited.server.co.uks required tests for authentication. Learn more
    This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
    recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

pipe to |/usr/local/bin/php -q /home/main/public_html/clients/pipe/pipe.php
    generated by billing@edited.server.co.uk
    (ultimately generated from billing@edited.server.co.uk)

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ pipe to |/usr/local/bin/php -q /home/main/public_html/clients/pipe/pipe.php
    generated by billing@edited.server.co.uk
    (ultimately generated from billing@edited.server.co.uk) ------

PHP Warning: i360: Error in global initialization 1 in Unknown on line 0

Action: failed
    Final-Recipient: rfc822;|/usr/local/bin/php -q /home/main/public_html/clients/pipe/pipe.php

-----------

Specifically its the i360: Error in global initialization 1 in Unknown on line 0 part, is this a known error?

When googling for this error I found a stackoverflow page which was written today (not by me) at https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...n-php/51375076 so wonder if this is a recent error which has cropped up and if there is a fix?

Regards

Im seeing the exact same message in my php error log. Started earlier today.

Comment

Additional info:

PHP error shown in /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log - its happening a lot around 15k times a day on one server.

PHP Warning: i360: Error in global initialization 1 in Unknown on line 0

I am seeing this error started right after this yum update:

Jul 17 03:50:21 yum[3878714]: Installed: imunify360-php-i360-0.1-10.7.el7.x86_64

It has affected 60% of our servers running imunify but oddly not all, I have checked and they are all running and received this yum update, however I noticed a difference between them though they show the same versions via rpm -qa as some updated almost a month ago and others just yesterday:

The servers that received this yum update on 21/22nd June do not have this issue:

Jun 22 03:19:51 yum[2808147]: Installed: imunify360-php-i360-0.1-10.7.el7.x86_64
      Jun 21 17:56:39 yum[1964423]: Installed: imunify360-php-i360-0.1-10.7.el6.x86_64

However the recent ones updated July 17th do exhibit this problem:
      Jul 17 00:17:58 yum[2910120]: Installed: imunify360-php-i360-0.1-10.7.el6.x86_64
      Jul 17 03:46:35 yum[4032876]: Installed: imunify360-php-i360-0.1-10.7.el7.x86_64
      43918 Jul 17 03:50:21 yum[3878714]: Installed: imunify360-php-i360-0.1-10.7.el7.x86_64

Perhaps changes were made to the package without revising version number during this time and its caused this issue?

Regards

Comment

Copying the solution posted in the https://stackoverflow.com/a/51395106]StackOverflow[/url] thread here which appears to work, whilst awaiting official confirmation: ------------------- This issue is caused by Imunify360 because of a recent update to include a feature called "Proactive Defense": https://www.imunify360.com/blog/meet...e-nice-package To fix this you need to have your host disable the extension over all PHP versions: edit: even with code selected its breaking the sed command, please visit https://stackoverflow.com/a/51395106 for the correct sed code, could do with looking at a fix for that too CL That should fix the problem for the time being. ------------------- As an addendum I checked the configs and it appears the servers that updated to this i360 PHP version in June didnt implement this PHP module in the CL PHP configurations, whereas the ones updated yesterday did so thats where the difference comes from.

Comment

I am also having this issue on CloudLinux running CageFS and Immunify360. The Stack Overflow solution doesnt work for me due to CageFS. Any suggestions welcome.

Comment

Im also on CL running CageFS and it works here, I assume you restarted httpd after making the sed modification?

edit: also running lsapi not sure if that is a factor.

Comment

@Darryl Yes - Ive changed the start of the cron job from

Code:
              php -q
              to

Code:
              /usr/local/bin/ea-php71 -q
              and this seems to stop the flood of emails but Im wont be sure whether the issue has been resolved until tomorrow. I have also just updated the system and an update for Imunify has been installed so this might be a fix.

Comment

Working...
              X