Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP Selector php.ini settings

One objection, correct me if I am wrong, but
    post_max_size shouldnt be equal with max upload ?
    Because one has as highest value 1G and the other 128MB.

And disable_functions can easily implemented on all ? Its handy and useful both ways.
    If a) someone want to shut something down for security reasons, or b) if he wants to have an empty line
    in case I shut something down in global php.ini for security reasons.

And I dont know if thats doable but, if for example someone use xcache, eaccelerator, suhosin or apc,
    shouldnt have an area (custom or not), (could start a textbox with fixed "suhosin." for example)
    for any custom module that needs customization ?

For example if someone will check suhosin as a module he might also need to adjust variables

suhosin.get.max_value_length or
    suhosin.max_input_vars and
    suhosin.request.max_varname_length to make thing work propery (like forums, ipb or vbulletin, etc)

or ajdust opcode caching like
    xcache.* ? or
    eaccelerator.xx.xxx ?
    and so on...

Of course if my thoughts are crap, where can I find the per users generated php.ini to change / add something like this
    (suhosin changes, or disable_functions etc) without touching the global php.ini ?

You can add any fields you want users to be able to adjust, and edit default values using:
    /etc/cl.selector/php.conf

Comment

> You can add any fields you want users to be able to adjust, and edit default values using:[br]/etc/cl.selector/php.conf[br][br][br]http://docs.cloudlinux.com/index.htm...i_options.html

But that will also show on PHP 7.0 and 7.1 where suhosin extension is not possible to use yet.
      Maybee you should find a better solution for php.conf Igor?

Comment

Working...
      X