X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTTPSConnectionPool - Down?

Is CloudLinux down atm?

In CL Manager I'm getting the following message:

HTTPSConnectionPool(host='stat-api.cloudlinux.com', port=443): Read timed out. (read timeout=60)

When i browse to stat-api.cloudlinux.com it says 404: Not Found

Not sure whats going on

Hi,
    Is it happening in admin CL Manager?
    Services are up and running on our side, maybe it's some kind of firewall on your server. Please show the output of the following commands from it:

Code:
    ping stat-api.cloudlinux.com

curl stat-api.cloudlinux.com
    Basically, the 404 is normal since it should not be browsable.

Comment

bogdan.sh Thank you, it seems that curl isn't getting a response. Out of curiosity, I ran the same command on my Windows computer and got a similar response. Both are separate environments, internet providers etc. Any ideas?

Click image for larger version

Name:	CL.png
Views:	32
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	40268

Name:	Windows.png
Views:	23
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	40269

Comment

I can curl to cloudlinux.com without issue though...

Name:	2024-09-24 10_27_34-WHM [whm3] Terminal - 122.0.17.png
Views:	33
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	40271

Comment

Interestingly enough I just refreshed the dashboard and the error is no longer there. It seems the curl response may not be related?

I’m not sure what caused the issue yesterday; I did have an error in MySQL Governor that seems to be resolved as well, so it may have been related.

In any case, I'm glad it's working now. Thank you for your assistance!

Comment

The cloudlinux.com itself is hosted separately so it will act differently.

I confirmed with the infrastructure team and there were no maintenance with the stat-api.cloudlinux.com related host while the ping shows some network issues from that server. No ideas other than temporary network issues. If you see it again let's dive deeper into the network troubleshooting with:

Code:
            mtr -n -r -c100 stat-api.cloudlinux.com

Anyway, glad to see it's resolved now.

Comment

Working...
            X