No announcement yet.

Cloudlinux 7 Production Ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We currently have 117 days uptime with our Coudlinux 7 production serever. This server hosts about 400 accounts at the moment, with small to medium sized websites. We don use mysqlgovernor but do use most other things. In our oppinion its stable.

Comment

Anyone using CL7 on servers with 1000+ websites?

We been running it on 1 or 2 servers, but there are very few sites on them and its been good so far.
      Still deciding if we want to use it for our production servers.

Comment

Are we there yet? =)

Comment

I think I have around 5 servers with CL 7.x and none have had any issues lately.
          Some of these have around 1000+ accounts, not all of those have hosting packages but they are stable :-)

Comment

Well, actually I got some issues with kernel today on a brand new server with some cpu that were stuck after a reboot:

Comment

Not sure if Im right or wrong but personally i believe that ever since they made kernelcare , kernel updates (stable/production) are a rarity now. Might be a way to promote kernelcare.

Question for the official staff , are there plans to rebase to https://docs.openvz.org/virtuozzo_7_...217_s_new.html ?

Comment

Working...
              X