Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloudlinux and Plesk panel execution mode apache, fastcgi and cgi

Hello,
    I have installed a trial version for testing purpose, well going to migrate 5000 domains to 5 servers with cloudlinux so we are testing with a wordpress installation. I notice some issue or things that i dont understand:

- cl-selector: Only work if the domains is in fastcgi or cgi execution, i think because the apache mode execution is with apache user so i have to change the apache user properties with cl-selector. Is right?

- cagefs: If i execute the wordpress with the "localhost" as database url only work if i execute in apache mode, when i change to fastcgi or cgi mode i get an error if i execute in apache mode not. The error in fastcgi and cgi mode is "Cant connect to database", if i disable the cagefs to the user that run wordpress i can connect but when i enable again i get the error again. Why?

I have to add two rpm to cagefsctl, "psa-mod-fcgid-configurator" and "psa-mod_fcgid". Without this rpm cant execute the domains in fastcgi or cgi mode with plesk panel. Can be relation the error to the database connection in fastcgi or cgi with this?

Someone else with this problems?

Best Regards.

1. mod_php is not supported for PHP selector -- nor it will be. In most cases you shouldn be using mod_php for security reasons anyway.
    2. mod_php doesn work with CageFS. If you cannot get MySQL to work from inside CageFS -- contact support -- they will help you. It is not related to fcgid RPMs. It is related to location of mysql socket.

Comment

Working...
    X