I want to know meaning of this file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to know meaning of this file

I can see these files in the web application firewall on the hosting I'm using. so i want to know What does each file do?Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2566-02-28 at 10.06.26.png
Views:	153
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	39133
    i think this i360 and im360 is form your software you know what file can do something?
    Attached Files

Hello km2012,

I hope you are doing well. Thank you for sharing your experience with the forum.

According to the screenshot that's been provided, it turns out that your hosting provider uses Imunify 's custom WAF Ruleset - A configuration which is exclusively handled by ModSecurity. As for that and the way of its internal processes i would recommend reading this exceptional online Handbook.

While the explanation of each pattern rule that resides inside these files is not currently an option - giving you only the main point, imagine of a set of WAF rules which will cover numerous threats along with monitoring and real-time reports and takes your security a step further.​ In order to get a better idea of this mechanism i would suggest reading this blog-post.

Depending on the type and the permission level you own among your hosting enviroment ( Shared, Semi-Dedicated, Dedicated ) you can view the content of these files using a typical unix text-editor. I wouldn't recommend editing them because their content its overwritten from the core operation of the software.

In case you are interested in getting deeper in Custom ModSecurity rules on different panels and Imunify360 stand-alone - feel free to take a look here.

Kind Regards,

Comment

Thank you for your support. I have fixed the problem
      Last edited by bogdan.sh; 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X