Install Imunify360 installed OWASP ModSecurity Vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Install Imunify360 installed OWASP ModSecurity Vendor

Hello, I tested IM360 on a second server last week and got some issues. When IM360 was installed OWASP mod_security rules where installed and activated and that caused a lot of issues for customers since we have Comodo WAF on all servers. I disabled it and removed OWASP inside WHM and that fixed the issue. I also see in WHM now: Home »Security Center »ModSecurity™ Tools »Hits ListDocumentation That Comodo WAF rules are listing and working fine now!

Generating report...
    Uploading...
    Key: AGSSUKajNN0hg71rhR.b6eaf92d-5252-4154-8a0b-01c0ef74b294

Comment

Customers also told us they got to a catpcha site and that worked fine in Chrome. but not in other browsers.
      I will test this myself aswell.....

Comment

Hi Morten,

We decided not to go with OWASP rules in future releases but switch to Comodo rule vendor due to higher false-positives rate with OWASP. You will not face this issue anymore for Imunify next release.

Thank you for the feedback,
        Imunify developer

Comment

Ok, thats fine. But what caused this was Imunify activate or install and use OWASP when we are actually using CWAF. Alot use Comodo instead of OWASP, but we and I think most others use their cPanel plugin and not their vendor setup FYI if that has anything to do with your setup etc. https://help.comodo.com/topic-212-1-514-5938-.html]cPanel plugin documentation[/url]

Comment

Working...
          X