Constructive criticism about beta to live rollout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constructive criticism about beta to live rollout

I read about the Imunify360 roll out on the blog. Ive been beta testing and I never received an email about the beta test ending.

More important, I never received a notice that my beta license key was cancelled until I logged into one of my servers and tried to open Imunify.

Could have been handled better, especially letting beta testers know their licenses were being cancelled.

I am really sorry about this. As the launch coincided with two major conferences, we decided to start sending email blasts a week later (just to have a bit less of a load on our sales team -- we are having hard time to talk to everyone interested even without email blasts).

The beta keys should have been removed only for accounts that had no active servers, and servers with beta licenses should have continued to work.
    So, If you had an issue with your beta licenses -- please, submit the ticket -- we will reset the keys -- provide you extra months.

The beta licenses will be working until the end of April, and emails should be out in stages over the next 2 weeks.

Comment

Just seeing this (not getting notifications for some reason) ...

All is well -- working great now!

Thank you for the "provide you extra months" offer, but Im happy with the way everything is working so Im not too concerned about any extra months on the licensing.

Comment

Working...
      X