Apache mod_lsapi issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you find any solution Bogdan?
    Its still not possible for customers to use their own php.ini file? Found this thread from last year:
    Add support of php.ini file per user like suPHP handler. Some users request more custom php.ini directives and better control over it.

And this feature request:
    Add support of php.ini file per user like suPHP handler. Some users request more custom php.ini directives and better control over it.

Thats the only thing we really need in order to use it on all production servers.

Comment

I did manage to get individual php.ini for customers to work, but there seems to be a bug.
      In order to get php.ini to work I had to uncomment # lsapi_phprc Auto in the file /usr/local/apache/conf/conf.d/lsapi.conf and restart Apache.

But in order to get the loaded php.ini file from customer folder we had to set php version again in the PHP Selector.

Comment

Bogdan: have you checked up on the php.ini issue?

Comment

I am also interested if a solution was found for disabling mod_lsapi for one user, when the entire server is enabled globally:

> As of now I was not able to disable lsphp for single domain if it was enabled globally, but I bet there is a proper way to do it. Will get back here with any news on it.

- Scott

Comment

Morten, the way you did is is a correct solution. Uncommenting lsapi_phprc will say lsphp to search php.ini in docroot for a website.

Scott, unfortunately we have no solution for this yet, there is no easy way to disable lsapi for single domain.

Comment

Working...
            X