Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cPanel and SecureLVE

Hi

I am just wondering how to integrate cPanel and SecureLVE so that every user in cPanel will run on SecureLVE.

Thanks

Nick

Nick,

I am afraid SecureLVE on cPanel still not ready for prime time

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply.

That is sad that it isnt since I like the features that SecureLVE has. I am also wondering if I should be restarting my server when any updates ran or do I only need to reboot after a kernel update.

Thanks

Nick

Comment

cPanel has an environment that doesn depend much on system RPM, and quite different from standard, as well as custom compiled apache. That is the primary reason it takes us so long to get it working well. But we will get it working

Restarting server -- same as before, only on kernel update. Think of it as your regular CentOS system, just more stable.

Comment

any updates on the cpanel/securelve integration?

Comment

Still work in progress. We have one more developer starting soon, and that should speed some of the projects.

Comment

hello

something new whit SecureLVE + Cpanel

Comment

It is a work in progress, and I hope to have it by end of March 2011.

Comment

hello news for securelve + cpanel ?

Comment

Any update? Its April now Time sure does fly by

Comment

It got placed on the back burner Now that we have a partnership with cPanel and cPanel support CloudLinux -- I think it will start moving much faster.

Comment

> Igor Seletskiy wrote:
                        > It got placed on the back burner Now that we have a partnership with cPanel and cPanel support CloudLinux -- I think it will start moving much faster.

We are actively working on SecureLVE beta for cPanel, and plan to start beta testing on Apr 15st

From the SecureLVE page I assume thats no longer accurate as well?

That is great to hear cPanel is officially supporting CloudLinux.

Comment

It is a good idea to be able to integrate cPanel and SecureLVE to be able to make them run together. Though, cPanel in itself does not depend much on it that is why it would be a little hard to get it to run since in can stand on its own. I hope hat you could give an update when it finally comes out as I am sure there are already a lot waiting for this.

Comment

> Tony Baird wrote:
                            >
                            >> Igor Seletskiy wrote:
                            >>
                            >> It got placed on the back burner Now that we have a partnership with cPanel and cPanel support CloudLinux -- I think it will start moving much faster.
                            >
                            > We are actively working on SecureLVE beta for cPanel, and plan to start beta testing on Apr 15st
                            > From the SecureLVE page I assume thats no longer accurate as well?
                            > That is great to hear cPanel is officially supporting CloudLinux.

Absolutely I agree with you. I really want to use SecureLVE option on my shared hosting / cPanel server.

Comment

Do you have an ETA on when it will be integrated with cPanel?

Comment

Working...
                              X