eaccelerator and mod_hostinglimits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eaccelerator and mod_hostinglimits

Today I installed Cloudlinux in our test server, before it was running apache 2.Event + FastCgi and eaccelerator, and everything was working fine, after cloudlinux installation eaccelerator stops working, I can see the module loaded in php but nothing is getting cached and logs don show any error

Is there any problem with mod_hostinglimits and eaccelerator?

We have people running mod_hostinglimits + eaccelerator, maybe due to our installation, EasyApache re-generated apache configs, and that removes some eaccelerator settings/configurations? This is most likely cause of the issue, that some custom made config settings were removed (possibly because apache distiller wasn executed after they were added)

If you need our help getting it resolved -- please, contact our support, or contact me directly at iseletsk@cloudlinux.com

Comment

Thanks Igor

It works only if I load eaccelerator as zend module but doesn work when eaccelerator is loaded as php module

This is NOT related with Cloudlinux, I have seeing the same problem in another cpanel server (running standard Centos)

Thank You

Comment

Did you get it resolved?
        I am not 100% sure why converting to CL caused it.
        Did we inadvertently switched how eaccelerator loads up?

Have a great holiday!

Comment

Is working and CL has nothing to do with this

I guess easyapache changed our previous settings

Happy holidays for you too !

Comment

Working...
          X