Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I set default resources for new accounts

Hello there,

I am new Cloud Linux. I want to seta a default resources for new new accounts created in cPanel so every new acount created come with its deault resource limits. Also I want to create a seperate resource limits for each existing account. How can I accomplish this using LVE Manager?

Thanks.

This is done automatically, nothing extra to do.
    To change limits, just go to LVE Manager, and click on edit default limits

Comment

Hi.

Will editing default limit values affect existing accounts as well as new ones at all?

Thanks.

Comment

Yes, it will apply to existing accounts.

Comment

Hi.

What will I need to do if I want to exclusively change limits for a specific account?

Thanks.

Comment

There is an edit button in LVE Manager for that as well. Just specify the id of the account.

Comment

Hu.

Does CPU% mean specific percentage of defined core (e.g 1 core) or percentage of total CPU resources of the server?

Thanks.

Comment

Percentage of the total resources.

Comment

So what limit does "number of cores" apply? For example if the cpu of server has 4 cores, and I set "number of cores" to 1 and CPU% to 50, how does limit?

Comment

Hi.

My VPS is on a Xen Cloud. I asked the data center and they confirmed that my VPS has 3 cores and total CPU speed of 3Ghz. The VPS is used for shared hosting services. It now hosts about 56 sites but most of sites does not have visitor. Bur number of actively visited sites will get raised. How much do you advis for CPU% in this case of to set 1 core for the LVE?

Many Thanks.

Comment

I would recommend keeping defaults as they are. You would be allocating a bit less then one core per customer, but at 3ghz it should still be quite fast.

Comment

Hi.

I changed the Memory Limit for default LVE to 128Mb. The default was 1GB. Do yiu recomend to restore it to the default?

Thanks.

Comment

Yes, I would recommend resetting it to 1GB.

Comment

Many Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X