Revert to previous version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revert to previous version?

Is there any way to revert to the previous version of the LVE Manager in WHM?
    I find the new version very difficult to read the values that are being displayed for memory usage etc.

The reason I updated to the newer version is because LVE Manager in WHM is displaying incorrect values for memory usage. On the servers where I did not switch to the new version, it is still displaying values, like this:

1295017.7G
    363847.5G

for memory usage! Any way to fix that too?

Steve,

Could you submit as a ticket with screenshot (or post screenshot here), so we can fix it.

You can easily revert to old version of lvemanager by running:
    yum remove lvemanager

Comment

Sure, heres the crazy memory usage:

and heres an example of the new LVE Manager which I find difficult to read. It gets worse when the values increase and run into each other:

Comment

Actually this is OLD lve manager. Please, try new one:
        yum install lvemanager

Comment

Yes, the server displaying the crazy memory was using the old lve manager.
          I installed new lve manager, and now you can see why I do not like this display. It is unusable:

Comment

Would you prefer me to submit support ticket? I saw this incorrect memory usage on more than one server, which is why I upgraded some of them to new lve manager, thinking that it would fix the problem.

Comment

No, this is fine. This bug will be fixed in the next 2 weeks. We are now displaying IO usage as well (on CL6 servers), and the columns are just too close to each other.

Comment

Any ideas on fixing the incorrect memory usage?

Comment

Please, try upgrading to latest lvemanager, and see if the issue still there.

Comment

Yes, the issue is still there:

271972465 for memory usage

You can also in my last screenshot posted above that memory usage is recorded as very high.

Comment

Steve,

Please, submit a ticket with server access - we will check.

Comment

Thank you. Ticket submitted: #YDP-437-52319

Comment

Working...
                        X