Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature request : PHP Selector Extension presets

Hello,

Most of our cleints have no idea about what extensions they need for their script. Although we can choose default settings, I would like to be able to create "templates" so a usr could just click on Wordpress, Drupal, Magento or Prestahop and get the best extensions for these situaltions. It could also be minimum, recommended, full…

I would like the admin to be able for each PHP version define templates that a user could click on. Currently users can reset to default but dont have any other options.

Some scripts dont need database access, some need sepeciific modules that others dont use. This would allow administrators to do this selection for end users making it very simple to use.

Were thinking about building a tool to let a client select a script and version and be told what php version and modules to use, while a wizard would be great for this, just having templates a user could click on would be a great improvement.

I like the idea -- will add it to our ticketing system. No ETA though, we need to re-do how we handle statistic first.

Comment

Great idea! Hope to see it soon in Cloud Linux.

Comment

Thanks Igor !

Will your statistics system take into account more different values ?

Currently if we were to allow accounts to only use 1GHz that would be 1% of our CPU and the graphs would either be at 0 or 100% but nothing in between. We currently limit accounts at 3GHz that allows for statistics to show 0% 33% 66% and 100% which isnt too bad but it would be much nicer to have more precice values…

Comment

Yes, it will be there. One of the main reasons for the change.

Comment

Working...
          X