Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one using CL on DA ?

Hello guys,

Who is using directadmin on Cloudlinux ? I would like to know if everything is working fine and more importantly how easy is it to setup and configure CL limits.
    Thanks.

Hi,

I use it with DirectAdmin. There are no problems except for having to rebuild CageFS every time you do something with ./build script and possibly having to modify CageFS config to include some extra files in user cages.
    Let me know if you run into any problems, I might be able to pull out changes I made.
    Its fairly easy to configure CL limits, well - its easy to do from command line. The Direct Admin plugin does not always work, just rely on command line.

Comment

Thank you very much for the information. I will most definitely contact you when needed.
      Did you notify CL team about the changes you made and bugs you found ? Customer feedback is a very important part of the development of a product

Comment

Hello, no problems here. Now is even more easy to install from custombuild. We do not use mysql governor, no idea if new aproach is yet finished.

Regards

Comment

I have a question,

Can I install DirectAdmin on a CloudLinux server or should I install it on CentOS then convert to CloudLinux ?
          I am asking this question because even tho custombuild supports CL, it doesnt seem to be the case for the installation script which can be found here:

Read more:

Comment

Most of our customers convert from CentOS to DA (because most of them have production servers), so that might be the best route to go (install on top of CentOS, convert).

Comment

I am trying to configure LVe on DirectAdmin, Can someone explain to me what is the difference between "Settings" menu and "Packages" menu please ?

Comment

Settings sets limits on individual user bases.
                Packages - on Package/Plan bases (all users under that package).

Comment

I am unable to modify these settings in DirectAdmin.
                  First there is no boutton to add new packages or to change package ID, secondly even editing the only line available in "Packages" menu and saving the changes doesn take effect :s the line stays empty after saving.
                  check the screenshot:

Comment

You must first create a user package, before they show up in the lvemanager.

If you have already created packages, but they are still not showing up, then you should open a case/ticket with support.

Comment

Working...
                    X