Passive FTP (PASV) - Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passive FTP (PASV) - Error

I have problems with access to the FTP Passive mode. The problem happened after I converted my CentOS to CloudLinux.[br]The connection is made, but does not list folders, creates, deletes, etc ...[br]Strangely, for some users the connection works perfectly![br]Everything was working before migrating to the CloudLinux. CSF already have my firewall ports specified in the configuration file of the Pure-FTP.[br][br]Some information:[br][br]#uname -a[br]Linux something.tld 2.6.18-374.18.1.el5.lve0.8.57xen #1 SMP Fri Mar 2 13:02:05 EST 2012 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux[br][br]#lsmod|grep lve[br]lve 30884 2[br][br]FTP Client tested:[br]FileZilla 3.5.3[br][br]Could anyone help me?[br]More: already opened a support ticket and could not help me.[br][br]** Sorry for my english, Im using Google Translator **

Hello,

I have exactly the same issue. Can someone help us?

Thanks,

Rodrigo

Comment

Are you using SolusVM? I think so far everyone who had this problem was using SolusVM, and we are yet to find solution

Comment

If you using solusvm as control panel and use XEN Para as virtualize,
        you can try to edit file on node server:
        /usr/local/solusvm/tmp/extras/iptables-config
        IPTABLES_MODULES="ipt_REJECT ipt_tos ipt_TOS ipt_LOG ip_conntrack ipt_limit ipt_multiport iptable_filter iptable_mangle ipt_TCPMSS ipt_tcpmss ipt_ttl ipt_length ipt_state iptable_nat ipt_owner ipt_REDIRECT"

Hope can help you,

Regards

Comment

We finally were able to figure out what happens. On Xen node, SolusVM adds
          IPTABLES_MODULES="ipt_REJECT ipt_tos ipt_TOS ipt_LOG ip_conntrack
          ipt_limit ipt_multiport iptable_filter iptable_mangle ipt_TCPMSS
          ipt_tcpmss ipt_ttl ipt_length ipt_state iptable_nat ip_nat_ftp ipt_owner
          ipt_REDIRECT"

into /etc/sysconfig/iptables-config

This line is needed only for openvz servers, not for xen servers. For xen servers line should look like this:
          IPTABLES_MODULES="ip_conntrack_netbios_ns"

Restarting iptables after that should fix the issue.
          Also, it is enough to just remove ip_nat_ftp from that config line (and restart iptables) to make it working again.

Comment

Working...
          X