Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cl-php selector per directory.

Hello,

Id like to know is it possible to enable different php (FCGI) versions per user directory (sub-domain/addon domain), with the help of web-UI. and also Id like to have ability to manage extensions for php in each directory via the same web-UI.

Hello,

So far there is no way to provide web-UI for php per directory configuration. However you may want to propose such idea at https://cloudlinux.uservoice.com/ .

Comment

Hi.

Ive found following feature request:

Right now we can use PHP Selector to set PHP version for an account. Also, we can change PHP version for each directory using SuPHP handlers (via .htaccess) Anyway, we get many requests from customers to set custom PHP versions for directories and .htaccess is not a comfortable way for everyone. It would be really great if you could add functionality to set custom PHP versions for directories using GUI (in cPanel), like H1's Hive product does. If it only works with suPHP in the GUI that would be a very good start, but ideally options like FastCGI should also be supported in the GUI.

What number of voices you need to consider this request?

It is really cool feature for hosting I think.

Comment

Typically we wait until 50 votes.

Comment

> Typically we wait until 50 votes.

Your response to the feature request indicates that you are working to integrate cPanel’s new MultiPHP feature with mod_lsapi and CloudLinux’s PHP packages. That’s really good news.

Would it be safe to assume that once this cPanel MultiPHP integration is ready, that it would continue to work seamlessly should LiteSpeed be installed?

Comment

I cannot promise anything about LiteSpeed. This is really question for LiteSpeed guys.

Comment

Many thanks for your response. Looks like it will be okay:

I can't get litespeed to work after installing EasyApache 4. I also unable to compile PHP to match. Is this general issue or just my installation?

Comment

Working...
              X