SUPHP Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUPHP Problem

Hello, ive installed the trial to a CentOS production server with CPANEL with 4 different clients (4 different sites).

I see that everything went ok, everything was installed (Kernel, LVE, install-lve with mod_sucgid, etc.).

In cpanel ive selected SuPHP, but now after reboot, none of the sites are working, i always get PERMISSION Denied. All the files and directories have the user group/id (example: cloudlinux:cloudlinux), and the directories have 755 and files 644.

Before cloudlinux i used the normal apache with SUPHP and permissions like this:
    /home/user/public_html -> user:nobody 750
    /home/user/public_html/* -> user:user 755 for directories and 644 for files
    This is not working anymore after the Cloudlinux installation.

Ive also tested PHP with DSO and with CGI, and CloudLinux works with both in cpanel, but if i choose SUPHP, nada, nothing.

Ive enabled the debug mode of Apache logs, but nothing new over there:
    APACHE LOG
    =================
    [Mon Jun 21 14:55:06 2010] [error] [client 220.181.94.233] Premature end of script headers: index.php
    [Mon Jun 21 14:55:06 2010] [error] [client 220.181.94.233] File does not exist: /home/futsalpo/public_html/500.shtml
    [Mon Jun 21 14:55:07 2010] [error] [client 85.242.136.170] Premature end of script headers: index.php
    [Mon Jun 21 14:55:07 2010] [error] [client 85.242.136.170] File does not exist: /home/cmvilare/public_html/500.shtml

suexec_log
    =================
    (empty, but is enabled at cpanel)

The error is the same, with warn or debug level. This error only happens when this is a problem of permissions. If i remove the Include "/usr/local/apache/conf/conf.d/*", everything goes ok with SUPHP. If i include Include "/usr/local/apache/conf/conf.d/*", suphp don work, giving the normal 500 Internal Server error (normally permissions).

It does look like permission problem. CloudLinux gives out 503 errors if something goes wrong.
    Please, check the permissions for the scripts, and if that is not the case -- contact me off line, I will help you diagnose the problem.
    CloudLinux doesn change anything in regards of permissions, or settings with cPanel.
    All we do - add mod_hostinglimits, and that shouldn affect anything like that.

Comment

> Igor Seletskiy wrote:
      > It does look like permission problem. CloudLinux gives out 503 errors if something goes wrong.
      >
      > Please, check the permissions for the scripts, and if that is not the case -- contact me off line, I will help you diagnose the problem.
      >
      > CloudLinux doesn change anything in regards of permissions, or settings with cPanel.
      >
      > All we do - add mod_hostinglimits, and that shouldn affect anything like that.

I know that, but is when the mod_sucgid is added to apache that the permissions of SUPHP that worked for years, don work anymore. Its very strange. Ive PM you.

Comment

Working...
      X