Revert to CentOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revert to CentOS

Is it possible (I guess it should be easy) to revert back to CentOS after the trial is over? I use LSWS and Id like to see how it works with CloudLinux under real load. Is there any improvements in kernel performance?

Yes, use centos2cl tool:

# centos2cl -c
    After that you need to manually remove CloudLinux kernel (rpm -e kernel-xxx, centos2cl will provide the command). We just don want to remove kernel via script...

If you have any troubles -- ping me. I cannot say the script is used often, but few people/companies tested it.

Comment

Greetings Maciej Wójcikowski:

We used the revert when we ran into an issue where we needed help to move forward.

The revert did work well; though you may need to double check and/or reload the previous kernel through yum (before installation just write down the "uname -a" and look at /etc/grub.conf for the kernel being used).

Igor provides great support for CloudLinux, and has helped us extensively through some issues; some of which turned out to have absolutely nothing to do with CloudLinux.

Ill end here, but if you havent guessed, we believe in the product; and Igor and his team can be trusted to support it beyond expecations.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X