X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP options wont change after updating global.php and php.conf

PHP options wont change.

Hi I have done the following...

Copied a new defaults.cfg, global.php and php.conf file into /etc/cl.selector

Then I ran...

/usr/bin/selectorctl --apply-global-php-ini
    cagefsctl --rebuild-alt-php-ini
    cagefsctl --setup-cl-selector

Customer then tells me upload_max_filesize has defaulted to 2MB, even though I set this in global.php and php.conf. I looked in cpanel and sure enough, none of his configurable options were set to the ones I configured. They can be changed, but are defaulting to a basic php.ini that should have been updated by my changes.

What did I do wrong?

Hello Chris,

Could you please create support ticket with us.

We would like to check this problem more closely.

Comment

Hello,

Please make sure you have CageFS installed and enabled and the users are inside CageFS. Also, check if you have PHP installed from Cloudlinux repos. You can check that with:

rpm -qa | grep php

Good luck.

Comment

I just enabled PHP 5.2 for a client via lve manager in cpanel and it didnt pick up any of the settings from php.conf. When I login to the users cpanel and go to change the PHP options, all the standard php.ini defaults are set rather than the ones I have added to the config files.

Before I open a support ticket, is there something Im missing? Shouldnt the default php.ini for any version I enable be automatically overridden by the settings in global.php and php.conf?

Do I need to do anything else when enabling a new version to force these changes?

Comment

Hard to say what could be wrong. Really we would better like to check the issue in place.

After running "selectorctl --apply-global-php-ini" all /opt/alt/phpXX/etc/php.ini should be updated with those custom values from your global.

Comment

It was entirely my fault. One of the directives was mis-spelled.

This caused none of the changes to be implemented - but also didnt produce any error. Would be useful for the script to produce some output if the --apply-global-php-ini function fails.

Comment

The apply-global does not validate php directives, and PHP also, it just skip it.

Comment

Working...
              X