Cagefs cPanel Plugin Missing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cagefs cPanel Plugin Missing.

Its missing in the plugins section in root whm. What do I do? Thank you.

Please execute

/usr/share/cagefs-plugins/install-cagefs-plugin.py --install

Comment

Thanks. Worked.

Comment

when they reinstalled my OS, we asked for centos 7. we have the yearly cloudlinux license. they appear to have installed the redhat cloudlinux 7.3 so the directory structure appears different... is their a different command? and can I still verify my cloudlinux without a redhat subscription ?

Comment

I have just checked test server and /usr/share/cagefs-plugins/install-cagefs-plugin.py is in place. Do you have CloudLinux and CageFS installed?

Sure our license do not depends on redhat subscription. You may verify IP based license with https://cln.cloudlinux.com/clweb/pub...e-lookup.xhtml . Or just check if you see CloudLinux repositories in yum repolist output.

Comment

it shows registered, but CLI always says I am not when I try to install something

Comment

To move forward please show full output of yum repolist .

Comment

# yum install wget vim perl-libwww-perl.noarch perl-Time-HiRes
                Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacks, product-id, rhnplugin, subscription-manager, universal-
                : hooks
                This system is not registered to CloudLinux Subscription Management. You can use subscription-manager to register.

Comment

[root@ns1 ~]# yum repolist
                  Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacks, product-id, rhnplugin, subscription-manager, universal-
                  : hooks
                  This system is not registered to CloudLinux Subscription Management. You can use subscription-manager to register.
                  This system is receiving updates from CLN.
                  Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
                  * cloudlinux-x86_64-server-7: xmlrpc.cln.cloudlinux.com
                  repo id repo name status
                  cl-ea4/7/x86_64 CloudLinux 7 EasyApache4 3,179
                  cloudlinux-x86_64-server-7 CloudLinux Server 7 x86_64 29,969+249
                  repolist: 33,148

Comment

Please disable subscription-manager yum plugin. Or remove subscription-manager package from the system.

Comment

Working...
                    X