Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /var/share/optimumcache Full.

The title says it all.
    On one server, WHM reports the 5Go /var/share/optimumcache as full.
    I tried disabling ploop and reinstalling it. As well as uninstalling optimumcache and resinstalling it from scratch but anyhow the directory is filling itself, hours after hours, and finish by being full after 24 hours. Or less.

I tried to set 15Go as well but it leads to the same results.

Am I missing something?

I believe something went wrong there, maybe with ploop unmount, or after editing /etc/sysconfig/optimumcache ? We would like to check your server, could you please create a ticket in our support system?

Comment

hello guys!

I have the same problem here! Any advice how to fix?

Comment

Hello,

I thought that was normal. I have 64GB and also 128GB SSD disks that are getting filled by the optimumcache cache files. If this shouldn happen, please post the solution here.

Regards.

Comment

Hi,

Cache size depends from large number of different things. First of all - how huge are user homes. Some things to check:
          1. Look through cached files, sort them by size:

Code:
          optimumcache dump --resolve-filenames | sort -k5V,6
          2. Check MAXSIZE value in /etc/sysconfig/optimumcache file.

There is no one solution for all servers, each issue should be checked independently.

Comment

Hello,

Before you mentioned the MAXSIZE value in /etc/sysconfig/optimumcache, everything was set as default values, meaning MINSIZE and MAXSIZE being commented out. I just set the following and restarted optimumcache service, but nothing changed:

MINSIZE=10240
            MAXSIZE=2621440

Do I need to empty the /cache partition and restart optimumcache services after that? If yes, do I simply empty /cache with rm -rf or do I use -- purge functionality from occtl tool?

The partition is still full after those changes:

/dev/sda1 126G 124G 0 100% /cache

Comment

You have to purge cache storage now:

Code:
              optimumcache --purge
              It will take some time however will start creating cache from scratch.

Comment

Working...
              X