Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CloudLinux7 + cPanel 60 + CageFS + EasyApache4 + Mod_LSAPI + MySQL Governor + LVE + CL7 PHP Selector + suexec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CloudLinux7 + cPanel 60 + CageFS + EasyApache4 + Mod_LSAPI + MySQL Governor + LVE + CL7 PHP Selector + suexec

Proper installation oder

Hello, I am having issues installing all the mentioned software above. Ive reinstalled my dedicated server 2 times already, because I cannot make all soft working correctly together.
    Could someone let me know the correct order to install the following: Cloudlinux 7 (this will be the first ), cPanel latest version (its version 60 at the moment of writing), Configure EasyApache4 to work with Apache mod_lsapi provided by CloudLinux, MySQL Covernor, CageFS, LVE, CL7 PHP Seletor, suexec .

I might be repeat myself, but I am unable to properly install all the mentioned software above, because I think the order cannot be random.

Here are the steps that Ive taken:

1. Install CloudLinux7
    2. Install cPanel on top of fresh CloudLinux 7
    3. Install LVE
    4. Install CageFS
    5. Install MySQL Governor
    6., Install PHP (yum groupinstall alt-php)
    7. Install Apache mod_lsapi (failed)
    8. Install alt-suexec (failed)

At step 7 I am receiving the following error:

yum install liblsapi liblsapi-devel - OK
    yum install ea-apache24-mod_lsapi - Failed with error:

No package ea-apache24-mod_lsapi available.

At step 8:

yum install alt-suexec --enablerepo=cloudlinux-updates-testing - failed with error:

Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
    * EA4: 91.197.228.252
    * cloudlinux-x86_64-server-7: de-proxy.cl-mirror.net
    Resolving Dependencies
    --> Running transaction check
    ---> Package alt-suexec.x86_64 0:2.4.6-31.el7_1.4.cloudlinux will be installed
    --> Processing Dependency: httpd for package: alt-suexec-2.4.6-31.el7_1.4.cloudlinux.x86_64
    --> Finished Dependency Resolution
    Error: Package: alt-suexec-2.4.6-31.el7_1.4.cloudlinux.x86_64 (cloudlinux-updates-testing)
    Requires: httpd
    You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
    You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest

even with --skip-broken I am unable to install alt-suexec.

Could you help me? Thank you in advance.

Comment

Hello,

1) I have just played with test CL7 server and I am not able to reproduce the issue. I was able to install ea-apache24-mod_lsapiwith same command. Do you really use EasyApache 4 on that server? Provide me with the output of the following:

Code:
      /usr/local/cpanel/bin/rebuild_phpconf --current

yum repolist
      2) You do not need alt-suexec with cPanel server, it is used for different purposes. Here is what documentation says:

> If you use standard httpd from our repository, but your users sites do not match standard Apache location of /var/www, then you should use alt-suexec

Comment

Bogdan, thank you for your reply.

I am sure that I am using EasyApache4 since it is the only option that came with WHM/cPanel version 60.

1) [root@cloud ~]# /usr/local/cpanel/bin/rebuild_phpconf --current
        DEFAULT PHP: ea-php56
        ea-php55 SAPI: suphp
        ea-php56 SAPI: suphp
        ea-php70 SAPI: suphp

2) Thank you. Ive missed that.

Comment

Ok, I have no ideas why ea-apache24-mod_lsapi not available with yum. Please create support ticket so we can check the issue in place.

Comment

Ive submitted ticket.

However, I was able to mange this, using the EA3 to Ea4 converter, however, with the latest version of CloudLinux and cPanel 11.60 I am not able to make any changes to EA4, as Ive described in the ticket. As I am not getting reply for 1 day, I will post the issue here as well:

Ive managed to fix the issue by using the following script:

cd ~; wget https://<a href="https://repo.cloudl...a3_to_ea4</a>; sh cloudlinux_ea3_to_ea4 --convert

However, since the latest version of cPanel 11.60 is coming with EA4 ONLY, I am not 100% sure this script was needed.

After running the script above, mod_lsapi was successfully installed. Now am I facing another issue with EasyApache4.
            Now when I enter WHM -> EasyApache 4 I am not able to make any changes to Apache profiles, because when I click on Customize on any of the profiles I am getting the following message:

There are no packages to display.

Also I am not able to change the default EasyApache4 Profile, because when I click on the Provision button of any of the profiles I am getting:

Update Error:

Error: ea-apache24-mod_cgi conflicts with 1:ea-apache24-mod_cgid-2.4.23-3.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64
            Error: ea-apache24-mod_mpm_prefork conflicts with 1:ea-apache24-mod_cgid-2.4.23-3.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64
            Error: ea-apache24-mod_mpm_worker conflicts with 1:ea-apache24-mod_mpm_prefork-2.4.23-3.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64
            Error: ea-apache24-mod_cgi conflicts with 1:ea-apache24-mod_mpm_worker-2.4.23-3.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64
            Error: ea-apache24-mod_cgid conflicts with 1:ea-apache24-mod_mpm_prefork-2.4.23-3.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64
            Error: ea-apache24-mod_cgid conflicts with 1:ea-apache24-mod_cgi-2.4.23-3.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64
            Error: ea-apache24-mod_mpm_worker conflicts with 1:ea-apache24-mod_cgi-2.4.23-3.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64
            Error: ea-apache24-mod_mpm_prefork conflicts with 1:ea-apache24-mod_mpm_worker-2.4.23-3.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64 at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/PackMan.pm line 602.

Comment

Just to update this thread, we are co-operating with cpanel developers about this case. So far not sure what happened.

Comment

Thank you for the reply. Please keep us updated about this case.

Comment

I was just informed that cPanel are going to fix it from their side, internal case number is CPANEL-9862. Most probably it will be fixed in next WHM v60 release. Changelog could be seen here (issue is not fixed yet): https://documentation.cpanel.net/dis.../60+Change+Log

Comment

Thank you, Bogdan.

Comment

Working...
                    X