Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• files losing ownership permission + partitioning issue

hello,
    we have a cpanel server, today we updated the system and we had 502 nginx eror. we have checked everything and finally understood we have 2 problems:
    1- file and folder used by cpanel or OS ownerships and permissions get changed!! do any of you guys have a good solution for that?
    2- partitions are being mounted as nodev,noexec while theres no Attribute set in fstab. what do you think we should do?
    these two issues together, cause a problem which makes our server unable to change necessary files! and server becomes unstable. for example; last time it took 12 hours for cpanel to get updated and we found issues with /tmp access... we also use cloudlinux

Hello,

Both answers are negative, our software does not change the files ownership at all, and we do not add any additional mount attributes.

Could you please submit a ticket to our support team? https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

We will check your setup.

Comment

> Hello,
      >
      > Both answers are negative, our software does not change the files ownership at all, and we do not add any additional mount attributes.
      >
      > Could you please submit a ticket to our support team? https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
      >
      > We will check your setup.

Hello,
      Thanks for answering.
      I didn’t buy the license directly from you and i don’t think if you’d give support for that.
      Everything was ok till i updated cpanel and it stopped when 30% compeleted! Cpanel says it’s because of my os, cloudlinux says it cannot be from our system!
      Can you help me from here or via email?
      I can give you the outputs you want me to...
      Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

We provide free support for our products, so it would be better to contact our support team.

Please provide all necessary info, including the answers of cPanel regarding the OS issue.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X