X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud Linux + Centos 7 + Plesk 12

when will be this setup possible ?

Hi,

I need to setup a new host with Plesk 12 and Centos 7, I would like to use Cloud Linux and in theory it would be compatible by the end of January but there are no news on that.

Is this possible now ? or during this month ?

thanks in advance

Comment

Just to add some technical details (as I have the same urge...)

We have late CentOS Linux release 7.0.1406 (Core) with Plesk Web Pro 12 installed on top of it. Apparently CL 7 beta 2 script is looking for version 3.10 of kernel, but our version is: 3.14.32-xxxx-std-ipv6-64

I hope that we can get a confirmation, whether it is safe to run the update script, or there will be some special script or we should just wait for an official release...

Comment

Also interested, same situation, same kernel.

Comment

If you are running custom kernel like 3.14.32-xxxx-std-ipv6-64, please configure your server to boot to stock CentOS 3.10 kernel first, then run cldeploy. It could be possible that your server is configured to boot from network (PXE), in this case it should be reconfigured to boot from local drive.

Comment

Hi there,

What is the normal path for a proper install ? Centos 7 -> Cloud Linux -> Plesk 12 or Centos 7 -> Plesk 12 -> Cloud Linux

Comment

Hi,

same question: What is the normal path for a proper install ? Centos 7 -> Cloud Linux -> Plesk 12 or Centos 7 -> Plesk 12 -> Cloud Linux

Thank you.

Comment

Better to do it second way, e.g. : CentOS7 > Plesk12 > CloudLinux . However we did not had CL7 with Plesk yet, let us know how it goes for you.

Comment

Hi,

Are there any news about it? Or "CentOS7 > Plesk12 > CloudLinux"?

I want to start my first cloudlinux/plesk installation today.

Thank you.

Comment

This was working since months ago. FYI only.

Comment

Working...
                    X