Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can not log in to CloudLinux Help Desk nor confirmation email has been sent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can not log in to CloudLinux Help Desk nor confirmation email has been sent.

Hello,

I submitted a support ticket to Could Linux Help Desk because I could not log in with the current email address and password suddenly.

After I submitted the ticket I have received no confirmatin email like previously.

Further more, I tried to create the new account, but no confirmation email for the new registration has not been sent too.

I checked the mail log from root level, but there were no records which indicated the emails sent from Cloud Linux. I doubt that the support system is down now..

As long as Cloud Linux cannot send email to the registered address, I can do nothing including the license issue.

Since Cloud Linux Help Desk has no alternative support way, like chat, I can do nothing at all now. The only phone is the remained way, I don't like phone.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Atsushi​​

As far as I can see the ticket has been handled already, could you please check it once again?

Overall, we use zendesk as SaaS and emails are actually send from @cloudlinux.zendesk.com , please check mail logs for this domain instead of cloudlinux.com . According to ticket logs it was sent to your email successfully, maybe moved to spam by some external filters or so.

Comment

Hello,

> As far as I can see the ticket has been handled already, could you please check it once again?

Unfortunately, I still cannot read them yet because I cannot log in to Support Desk nor email has been sent to my address.

I checked mai logs for 'cloudlinux.zendesk.com' and no emails have been delivered to my server. Please refer to the attached image.

I need new password for logging in to Support Desk, but, as long as the email from CloudLinux is not delivered, there is no way to get new password.

At this point, I suspect that IP address of 'cloudlinux.zendesk.com' is blocked by CSF.

What's IP address of 'cloudlinux.zendesk.com'? I will add it to csf.allow file then the email may be able to be delivered.

Other possible solution:
      Please log in to my server as root with the credentials which I provided at Support Desk and create file named 'cloudlinux_supportdesk_new_password' at /root
      and write the valid passwordin in the file.

Once I can login by new password, I can check the status of the current tickets which I cannot check yet.

Or can I create the alternative account for the same server? If possible, I will use gmail address instead of my own domain name.

Please advise me.

Thank you.​
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

After checking password reset email sent ot my alternative email address 'gmail', I could reset and create new password and log in to Support Desk successfully.
        I don't know why my password was invalid suddenly, but now it has been solved.

Here is suggestion.
        For the case of email trouble, I think 'chat' system is very useful.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X