Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ImunifyAV Free scanning process starts and freezes at 38.1%

Hello,
    Antivirus ImunifyAV Free v1.6.14 installed on ISPmanager Lite 5.361, ubuntu0.20.04.6, PHP FastCGI (Nginx + PHP-FPM)
    8.2.11. The scanning process starts and freezes at 38.1%.
    I can't determine the reason for the stop. The percentage figure has stopped and has not changed for two days after the antivirus has been running. The size of the site is 16 GB, but other sites, including even larger ones, are completely scanned by the antivirus without problems. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the antivirus - I got the same result - freezing at 38%.
    What could be the problem? Where and what to watch?

Click image for larger version

Name:	AV.png
Views:	72
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	39671

Hi,

Is there anything about the scanning process stuck inside the logs /usr/local/mgr5/var/raisp_data/log & /usr/local/mgr5/var/raisp_data/log? In case there's a little information, you can change the Log Level from Regular to Full in Settings and restart the scanning of your 16GB website to see what entries will be generated in case the issue is still reproduced.

Also, what are the scanner settings? You can try to tweak the parameters like Max allowed memory per scanning​ or Max. scanning time for 1 site.​​

Comment

Stopped the scanning process. I checked all the settings - everything was set to maximum and launched the antivirus.

Name:	settings.png
Views:	54
Size:	260.2 KB
ID:	39674

So far 9% have been scanned.

Name:	scaning.png
Views:	41
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	39675

I am attaching a log file of the work. The scanning process in the previous ones. cases stopped at 38%.

Comment

I still don’t understand why the scanning process stopped. I didn't find anything in the log files, but the problem resolved itself.
        In the settings of the antivirus module, I already had the settings as in the screenshot above. The only thing I did was completely clear (deleted) the cache of the panel itself and the server cache. I also cleared the site’s cache, but this, I think, was not necessary to do, since on other sites the scanning process occurred without problems. Perhaps this information will be useful to someone.​

Comment

Indeed, logs do not have enough information and the settings are okay.
          Judging from the fact it is stuck at the same stage, I assume this can be related to the permission/ownership of the files and directories inside '/var/www/awake/data/www/model.awakeupnow.info'. You can use the command at the end of https://fornex.com/en/help/permissions-isp5-ftp-ssh/ to search for incorrect permissions and fix them. After using those, try to rescan the website.​

Comment

Working...
          X