How to change license level for Imunify360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change license level for Imunify360

Congratulations on emerging from beta with Imunify360!

What is the best way to change the max users for my beta licensed servers? Do I need to uninstall and reinstall with a new key or is there a better way?

Hello! You need to click on the BUY NOW AND GET THE DISCOUNT button in the CLN interface on the Licenses page and after that, it will go to the page with a choice of limits for each server. Beta is Unlimited by default, but when you switch to paid licenses, you will be able to specify a limit for each server.

For more information plese, explore this guide with videos and articles
    Explore all all features of the best security solution in easy-to-use getting started guide.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback and link, but the docs do not address my issue. It says to purchase a new license and then install Imunify360.

So back to my original question, must I uninstall Imunify and reinstall? Or is there another way to get the trial install to recognize the new key?

Since the landing page promotes getting a trial key first, then upgrading with a live license I would think the issue of converting an existing install from trial to live would be addressed.

Comment

Absolutely! There is a better way, and no, you DO NOT need to uninstall first. For upgrading from a BETA or a TRIAL license to a PAID one, just register by running:

imunify360-agent register NEW_KEY

Note, you DO NOT need to unregister the agent first.
        (Weve updated the getting started article based on your feedback, thank you! http://imunify360.com/getting-starte...s/installation)

Comment

Perfect, thanks!

Comment

I was using imunify360 with trial license, now I have purchased the license and trying to change the key by this command

imunify360-agent register NEW_KEY

but I am getting this message, Agent is already registered

So is my license updated or not?

Comment

Hello Zain!

You can first make unregister:
              # imunify360-agent unregister

And then make a new registration:
              # imunify360-agent register NEW_KEY

Please let us know if you have any questions.
              Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
              X