Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incidences Only Update When imunify360-agent start Executed From Command Line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incidences Only Update When imunify360-agent start Executed From Command Line?

Is this normal behavior?

When I look at Imunify360 WHM console, no incidents show up at all for hours and hours, then if I run imunify360-agent start from command line and look in WHM the incidents starts to show up... then of course when I exit SHH session the incidents no longer show in WHM console.

Doesnt seem to be correct to me.

What is the solution to resolve?

An EDIT button would be nice! Incidents! LOL, been a long 18 hours of work today folks.

Comment

That looks strange that imunify360 did not start upon successful registration.

Could you list here the output for those commands -

chkconfig imunify360

systemctl is-enabled imunify360

imunify360-agent rstatus

Comment

# chkconfig imunify360
        Note: Forwarding request to systemctl is-enabled imunify360.service.
        enabled
        # imunify360-agent rstatus
        {user_limit: 0, expiration: 1492732811, redirect_url: ?id=CL-S-1001014032-86736, user_count: 512, status: True}

Seems the license is not giving me proper activation, perhaps? Showing user_limit=0....

executed: systemctl start imunify360

Seems to turn on, however have not seen any incidents reported since 12 hours ago, I just ran command above about 5 minutes ago, so we shall see if things are operational or if the user limit of 0 is causing issue with running the process.

Comment

OK, we are up and running! Thanks guys! BTW, perhaps the installation docs and command line commands should be updated for dumb guys like me that either cant find it or should have apparently known to run the command will not have this same issue? I just looked again and didnt see the command to run this properly as a backend process.

Comment

Hi Rick, sorry for the inconvenience... The "Edit" option is available IF you log in, and it is not available for posts without log in (which we dont require in order to make it simple for those that choose not to log in).

Thanks
            Inna

Comment

Hi,

> executed: systemctl start imunify360

> docs and command line commands should be updated

Imunify service shall be autostarted upon successful registration. That is how ./i360deploy.sh -k key registration works.

It appears you registered agent via imunify360-agent register key. This way Imunify service is not autostarted. Please also ensure the service is added for autostart:

Code:
              systemctl enable imunify360
              We will fix the doc appropriately.

Thanks for your report.

Comment

Working...
              X