Immunify with Atomic WAF rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immunify with Atomic WAF rules

In Plesk Im using Atomics Basic Rule set under Plesk WAF setttings, set to detect only.

Would detection be improved if I bought a subscription Atomics WAF rule set which is more complete than basic ruleset and includes real time blacklists AND kept Plesk Atomic WAF settings set to detect so that IM360 could make use of those rules?

Would be there be conflicts in terms of Real-time Mod Security & CLAMAV Rules Updates from Atomic?

Or am I just wasting my money because IM360 would pretty much catch the same bad stuff anyways?

thx
    G

Not only does IM360 catch the same bad stuff but can do it better than others.
    Our security team keeps going the extra mile to make our WAF rules ready even for the most sophisticated and elusive threats such as SA-CORE-2018-002/CVE-2018-7600.
    So, we would definitely recommend you to stay with Imunify360 WAF rules.

Comment

You still recommend us to use comodo rules in conjunction with the im360 ruleset or should we start use only im360 ruleset?

Comment

We recommend to use Imunify360 ruleset alone, as inspecting too many rules may consume more system resources.

Comment

Working...
        X