Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WordPress Image Uploads Over 2MB Blocked by Detect IPs Behind CDN Feature

Hi there,

I had a customer report that they were no longer able to upload images to WordPress over 2MB.

Smaller images would succeed, but anything over 2MB would display a "HTTP Error" message in WordPress.

I tracked this down to Imunify360 being the cause of the issue (large image uploads would work when Imunify360 was stopped) and I further isolated this to the "Detect IPs behind CDN" feature.

After disabling this feature, large image uploads in WordPress would work again.

I should note that the customers sites were using the CloudFlare CDN and my servers all use LiteSpeed web server.

Hope you can squash this bug!
    Hostking | Since 2013 | Web Hosting | WordPress Web Hosting

Hello, resolution of this issue could require remote access, so it would be better to make a ticket for our support team at the cloudlinux.zendesk.com. They will assist you in issue resolution.

Comment

This is definitely an issue, I can see it too.

Comment

Hello Jonathan.
        Can you open a support ticket https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so we can take a closer look at your system? You can post the ticket number here and well link this thread to it.
        Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X