Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to enable Imunify on all accounts after upgrading feature manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to enable Imunify on all accounts after upgrading feature manager?

Is there a way to enable every account to use Imunify like the the older feature manager (attached) after you upgrade it?

Or do you have to go to each plan and turn it on in the plan? Some servers will have it on for all accounts. Maybe those I just should not upgrade the feature manager?

Hi,

You can use either Native Feature Management or the one from Imunify360 - https://docs.imunify360.com/dashboar...res-management
    If you use the latter, you can select all users and enable/disable a feature for all users at once

Comment

Thanks for the reply,

> "If you use the latter, you can select all users and enable/disable a feature for all users at once"

I assume the latter is the upgraded feature manager?

Where is the option to enable/disable once you upgrade the feature manager? I just see links to cPanel packages. I dont see a global option to enable all accounts.

Maybe ImunifyAV does not have it?

Comment

Hi,

Features Management is only available in ImunifyAV+ and Imunify360.

Comment

I meant ImunifyAV+ sorry. I attached a screen to show you the page. This normally has a way enable all accounts. But after you upgrade this section it only has the links as shown in the attachment.

Im trying to have ImunifyAV+ to be enabled for all users. Do I have to do this in each cPanel plan or is there a global option to enable for all accounts once the feature manager is upgraded.

Comment

Hi,

You can use either WHM-based (native) or Imunify-based feature management, but not two at the same time. If you wish to revert back to Imunify-based FM, run:

Code:
            imunify-antivirus feature-management native disable
            In Imunify-based FM it is possible to enable/disable a feature.

Comment

Thats great! I understand now. Also with the original version of the feature manager. Is there a way to activate all existing accounts?

I have about 100 accounts on each server that does not have it enabled. It would take a long time to click the enable button for each domain.

I attached an image of the off and on button I am trying to turn on for all accounts server wide.

Comment

Hi, Please see the checkbox in the user table header [attachment]turn on server wide.png[/attachment]

Comment

Wow I am so blind. Literally didnt see that.

All set, thank you!

Comment

Working...
                  X