This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error in ruby, python, node selectors interface

Hello, i noticed i am getting this error in ruby, python, node selectors cPanel interface:

Code:
    Error loading module LVEInfo - Can't locate Cpanel/CPAN/Locale/Maketext/Utils/MarkPhrase.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Cpanel::CPAN::Locale::Maketext::Utils::MarkPhrase module) (@INC contains: /usr/local/cpanel /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/3rdparty/cloudlinux /usr/share/l.v.e-manager/cpanel/cgi /usr/local/cpanel /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/536/cpanel-lib/x86_64-linux /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/536/cpanel-lib /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/536/lib/x86_64-linux /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/536/lib /opt/cpanel/perl5/536/site_lib/x86_64-linux /opt/cpanel/perl5/536/site_lib) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/LVEInfo.pm line 20.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/LVEInfo.pm line 20.
    Compilation failed in require at (eval 11) line 1.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 11) line 1.
     at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/LoadModule.pm line 27.
        Cpanel::LoadModule::_logger_warn("Error loading module LVEInfo - Can't locate Cpanel/CPAN/Local"...) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/LoadModule.pm line 170
        Cpanel::LoadModule::_modloader("LVEInfo") called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/LoadModule.pm line 109
        Cpanel::LoadModule::loadmodule("LVEInfo") called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Api2/Exec.pm line 44
        Cpanel::Api2::Exec::api2_preexec("LVEInfo", "getRubyInterpreters") called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Template/Plugin/Api2.pm line 204
        Cpanel::Template::Plugin::Api2::_api2_exec("LVEInfo", "getRubyInterpreters", HASH(0x39a6460)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/jupiter/lveversion/ruby-selector.html.tt line 1
        eval {...} called at /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/jupiter/lveversion/ruby-selector.html.tt line 1
        eval {...} called at /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/jupiter/lveversion/ruby-selector.html.tt line 7
        Template::Document::__ANON__(Template::Context=HASH(0x3686410)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/536/cpanel-lib/x86_64-linux/Template/Document.pm line 165
        eval {...} called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/536/cpanel-lib/x86_64-linux/Template/Document.pm line 163
        Template::Document::process(Template::Document=HASH(0x39cbb58), Template::Context=HASH(0x3686410)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/536/cpanel-lib/x86_64-linux/Template/Context.pm line 352
        eval {...} called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/536/cpanel-lib/x86_64-linux/Template/Context.pm line 322
        Template::Context::process(Template::Context=HASH(0x3686410), Template::Document=HASH(0x39cbb58)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/536/cpanel-lib/x86_64-linux/Template/Service.pm line 94
        eval {...} called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/536/cpanel-lib/x86_64-linux/Template/Service.pm line 91
        Template::Service::process(Template::Service=HASH(0x3685ff0), "/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/jupiter/lveversion/ruby-selec"..., HASH(0x36856a8)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/536/cpanel-lib/x86_64-linux/Template.pm line 66
        Template::process(Template=HASH(0x3685c30), "/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/jupiter/lveversion/ruby-selec"..., HASH(0x36856a8), SCALAR(0x1d1dfd8)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Template.pm line 485
        Cpanel::Template::process_template("cpanel", HASH(0x36856a8), HASH(0x1d256e8)) called at cpanel.pl line 1108
        cpanel::cpanel::cptt_exectag("/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/jupiter/lveversion/ruby-selec"..., 1) called at cpanel.pl line 4643
        cpanel::cpanel::run_standard_mode() called at cpanel.pl line 931
        cpanel::cpanel::script("cpanel::cpanel", "./frontend/jupiter/lveversion/ruby-selector.html.tt") called at cpanel.pl line 324​
    Click image for larger version

Name:	error.png
Views:	614
Size:	137.5 KB
ID:	39722

I tried to install Cpanel::CPAN::Locale::Maketext::Utils::MarkPhrase perl module but i cant find it, also installed Maketext::Utils but error still there. Server is running latest CL 8.9

Regards
  • Answer selected by bogdan.sh at 03-04-2024, 07:22 AM.

Hello, i finally fixed it editing file /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/LVEInfo.pm and removing:

Line 20:
    Code:
    use Cpanel::CPAN::Locale::Maketext::Utils::MarkPhrase ();
    Multiple lines:
    Code:
        # for cPanel >= 11.46
        $Cpanel::StatsBar::rSTATS->{'lvecpu'}{'phrase'} = Cpanel::CPAN::Locale::Maketext::Utils::MarkPhrase::translatable('CPU Usage');​
    It seems that usage of that function is for older cpanel versions and was breaking this panel, after removing it ruby selector is working again (it was showing disabled before) and lve stats are displayed again in the right sidebar of cpanel.

Regards

Comment

Hi,

It seems something is not okay with the system locales, at least at first glance. Could you please provide the output of the localectl command?

Comment

Originally posted by bogdan.sh View Post
        Hi,

It seems something is not okay with the system locales, at least at first glance. Could you please provide the output of the localectl command?
        Sure,

Code:
        localectl
           System Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8
               VC Keymap: us
              X11 Layout: us
        ​
        Seems fine, i think..

Regards

Comment

Hello, i finally fixed it editing file /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/LVEInfo.pm and removing:

Line 20:
          Code:
          Multiple lines:
          Code:
              # for cPanel >= 11.46
              $Cpanel::StatsBar::rSTATS->{'lvecpu'}{'phrase'} = Cpanel::CPAN::Locale::Maketext::Utils::MarkPhrase::translatable('CPU Usage');​
          It seems that usage of that function is for older cpanel versions and was breaking this panel, after removing it ruby selector is working again (it was showing disabled before) and lve stats are displayed again in the right sidebar of cpanel.

Regards

Comment

Indeed, the locales are fine.

I wasn't able to reproduce the issue on a test server, while the line 20 is same as you posted here.
            Great job! So happy to see smart community members. Thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by bogdan.sh View Post
              Indeed, the locales are fine.

I wasn't able to reproduce the issue on a test server, while the line 20 is same as you posted here.
              Great job! So happy to see smart community members. Thanks for posting!
              Yes, i have attached the file that lvemanager-7.10.14-1.el8.cloudlinux.noarch its installing /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/LVEInfo.pm and the one edited.

Hope it helps! Thanks

Regards
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alberto0o View Post

Line 20:
                Code:
                Multiple lines:
                Code:
                 # for cPanel >= 11.46

Regards
                I have same problem.
                I fixed following the tip above: comment the line 20 "use Cpanel::CPAN::Locale::Maketext::Utils::MarkPhrase ();"

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	416
Size:	219.2 KB
ID:	39786

OS CL8

command "localectl":

System Locale: LANG=pt_BR.UTF-8
                VC Keymap: br
                X11 Layout: br

Comment

Hello,

I am also have this problem when using cpanel 11.118. Because there is multiple line which is using Cpanel::CPAN::Locale::Maketext::Utils::MarkPhrase, you can use this sed command to replace all of them:
                  Code:
                  sed -i -E "s/(.*?Cpanel::CPAN::Locale::Maketext::Utils::MarkPhrase.*);/# \1/g" /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/LVEInfo.pm
                  Before executing the command, if you want to check it before replacing use sed without -i option, for example:
                  Code:
                  sed -E "s/(.*?Cpanel::CPAN::Locale::Maketext::Utils::MarkPhrase.*);/# \1/g" /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/LVEInfo.pm | grep MarkPhrase
                  # use Cpanel::CPAN::Locale::Maketext::Utils::MarkPhrase ()
                  #     $Cpanel::StatsBar::rSTATS->{'lvecpu'}{'phrase'} = Cpanel::CPAN::Locale::Maketext::Utils::MarkPhrase::translatable('CPU Usage')
                  #         $Cpanel::StatsBar::rSTATS->{'lvemem'}{'phrase'} = Cpanel::CPAN::Locale::Maketext::Utils::MarkPhrase::translatable('Virtual Memory Usage')
                  #         $Cpanel::StatsBar::rSTATS->{'lvepmem'}{'phrase'} = Cpanel::CPAN::Locale::Maketext::Utils::MarkPhrase::translatable('Physical Memory Usage')
                  #         $Cpanel::StatsBar::rSTATS->{'lvemep'}{'phrase'} = Cpanel::CPAN::Locale::Maketext::Utils::MarkPhrase::translatable('Entry Processes')
                  #         $Cpanel::StatsBar::rSTATS->{'lveiop'}{'phrase'} = Cpanel::CPAN::Locale::Maketext::Utils::MarkPhrase::translatable('I/O Usage')
                  #         $Cpanel::StatsBar::rSTATS->{'lveproc'}{'phrase'} = Cpanel::CPAN::Locale::Maketext::Utils::MarkPhrase::translatable('Number of Processes')
                  #         $Cpanel::StatsBar::rSTATS->{'lvequota'}{'phrase'} = Cpanel::CPAN::Locale::Maketext::Utils::MarkPhrase::translatable('inodes')
                  #         $Cpanel::StatsBar::rSTATS->{'lveiops'}{'phrase'} = Cpanel::CPAN::Locale::Maketext::Utils::MarkPhrase::translatable('IOPS')​

Comment

We are preparing the solid fix for this issue, the bug ID is: CLOS-2483

I will update this thread when it's released to beta.

Comment

The bugfix is in rollout, however you may use a command to update it on your servers: https://changelog.cloudlinux.com/lvemanager

Comment

Working...
                      X