Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bogdan.sh
    replied
    Please click on "Utilisation de ressources" and provide me with the output.

Or even a better way - use server console, run the following command and search for your user:

Code:
    lveinfo --by-fault pmem --period 2d --display-username
    I believe it should e there.

Leave a comment:

• KamalGLM
    replied
    configuration cpanel
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• bogdan.sh
    replied
    Hi,

I guess the LVE just reached it's Physical Memory Limit. Please try increasing it with LVE Manager for this user, if I were you I would set it to 2G, or even 4G. The NodeJS applications could require a lot of RAM.

Leave a comment:

• KamalGLM
    started a topic probleme d'execution site web ; message d'erreur

probleme d'execution site web ; message d'erreur

construction@0.1.0 start /home/somagecg/public_html/somagec-next
    NODE_ENV=production node server.js
    stderr:
    npm WARN lifecycle The node binary used for scripts is /home/somagecg/nodevenv/public_html/somagec-next/12/bin/node but npm is using /opt/alt/alt-nodejs12/root/usr/bin/node itself. Use the --scripts-prepend-node-path option to include the path for the node binary npm was executed with.
    error - Failed to load next.config.js, see more info here https://nextjs.org/docs/messages/next-config-error
    (node:22367) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: RangeError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): Out of memory: wasm memory
    at internal/deps/cjs-module-lexer/dist/lexer.js:1:33593
    at async initCJSParse (internal/modules/esm/translators.js:67:5)
    at async Loader.commonjsStrategy (internal/modules/esm/translators.js:181:18)
    at async link (internal/modules/esm/module_job.js:42:21)
    (node:22367) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag --unhandled-rejections=strict (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_...ejections_mode). (rejection id: 2)
Working...
X