Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error: directory when installing python app

Hello,

One of our customer is unable to create a new Python app with the CloudLinux Python Selector.

It just returns a message, in a red box with "directory" and nothing else. I checked the error log (every one I can think of) but I dont find anything related to python/cloudlinux.

I straced the cPanel main process to watch whats going on, I managed to intercept the selectorctl command used, its like this :

Code:
    # The command I intercepted

/usr/bin/selectorctl --interpreter=python --domain=test.xxxxxx.com --version=3.5 --user=xxxxxxx --print-summary --json --create-webapp test /

# The one I tried with --verbose and without --json

/usr/bin/selectorctl --verbose --interpreter=python --domain=test.xxxxxxx.com --version=3.5 --user=xxxxxxx --print-summary --create-webapp test /
    It just returns : ERROR:directory

I straced the cli too but I cant see anything important, it checked all the .htaccess of the account. I tried removing cache files too (like .cl.selector/htaccess_cache) but it does not change anything.

I check the file permission (chmod 755 for directory and chmod 644 for files), I enforced it, but is doesnt change anything either.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance,
    Kind regards,
    Alexis

Hello,

Please submit a ticket to https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new, our techs will take a closer look

Comment

Working...
    X