Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• litespeed or apache with mod lsapi

Hi guys

Just like to know what you recommend. Currently I notice some customers sites not fully protected using mod security rules using comodo and litespeed compared to when we used apache mpm worker and mod lsapi.

Now before I go ahead Id like to see what you guys recommend as I still see a lot of hosts offering litespeed.

What do you use or think. We have SSD servers and fast ones with plenty of memory so wondering if I should just increase memory on servers and just go back to good ol apache instead of litespeed. Is it that much faster as in noticeable difference.
    Hostking | Since 2013 | Web Hosting | WordPress Web Hosting

Hi,

We at CloudLinux, are sure native LiteSpeed is faster than apache with lsphp (and more memory on board). Not sure what you mean with sites not fully protected, could you please clarify?

Comment

Some Modsecurity rules don work. which is a major issue for shared hosts. Works fine with apache but not with litespeed. They are working on it though but then every few months someone if not us or some other client finds mod security rules not compatible with litespeed.

Hope fully it will all come right soon.
      Hostking | Since 2013 | Web Hosting | WordPress Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
      X