Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mod_lsapi not loaded custom php.ini and shows weird behaviour

Hi Guys,

Actually im quite new with this. i have install mod_lsapi into my server currently test it before push to production server. there are few things that quite confuse me.

1. when i try to create a custom php.ini inside user directory and define memory_limit = 64M, php does not load that config. i can see "Scan this dir for additional .ini files = none" inside phpinfo.

2. i try to change server php memory_limit at cpanel php configuration editor to 64 also didnt give anything. it keep showing the amount is 500M.

before i installed mod_lsapi i can see that im able to create php.ini file for user and still able to grep new value define inside it. Probably i make some mistake. can someone tell me where and how should i start to solve this issue?

thanks
    karimie

Hi,

1. The php.ini files in domains directory works only if php is running as FastCGI, unfortunately mod_lsapi do not support such feature. And most probably will not support in visible future.

2. When you change default cpanels /usr/local/lib/php.ini file as you use CageFS you have to populate it to CageFS inside, for that just run cagefsctl --force-update. Or wait when it will be launched by cpanels upcp script (usually at night.

If you need some variables modified please use .htaccess, or even customize php.ini per PHP-Selector manual: http://docs.cloudlinux.com/substitut..._ini_for_.html

Comment

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for your quick answer. After i post this thread last night, i did some test and it is like what you said. any changes to php.ini will require to run cagefsctl --force-update and to change the value of php variable i need to do it using .htaccess with php_value. thanks again for your help.

Comment

Working...
      X