Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvectl corrupted

Hello,

For an obvious reason, lvectl script doesn work anymore.
    I tried to uninstall - reinstall cagefs, lvemanager as well as alt-php rpms any luck.
    In WHM, in "Settings" of LVE Manager is nothing returned. No users at all.
    When I restart cagefs, no users are listed.
    And when I try to run lvectl apply all from command shell it returns the following error:

Code:
    Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/sbin/lvectl", line 585, in <module>

main()

File "/usr/sbin/lvectl", line 478, in main

lve_commands.lve_apply_all()

File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/lvectllib.py", line 619, in lve_apply_all

get_XML_cfg()

File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/lvectllib.py", line 241, in get_XML_cfg

ve_cfg = xml.parse(VE_CFG_PATH)

File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/xml/dom/minidom.py", line 1918, in parse

return expatbuilder.parse(file)

File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/xml/dom/expatbuilder.py", line 924, in parse

result = builder.parseFile(fp)

File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/xml/dom/expatbuilder.py", line 211, in parseFile

parser.Parse("", True)

xml.parsers.expat.ExpatError: no element found: line 1, column 0
    Also, cpanel report that cl-syncpkgs is continuously crashing with the following error "function takes exactly 1 argument (2 given).

I already updated to the lvemanager beta version and during the installation the following error appeared:
    Error: /usr/sbin/lvectl apply all failed

Any help will be greatly appreciated as actually most of the websites hosted on this server return error 500!

I had the same Traceback error and submitted a ticket (XZR-700-21368). CloudLinux Support replied and said they had "reinstalled lve-utils" and it did appear to solve the problem. Maybe this will help you. If you have such a major problem, I would be opening a ticket immediately.

- Scott

Comment

I suppose something is not ok with /etc/container/ve.cfg file , parser was not able to read and parse it properly. Could you please review it if it is visually correct? Or if that file is not large - parse it here.

Comment

Working...
      X