Slow PHP - database related?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow PHP - database related?

I have an issue where one account is responding very, very slow with CloudLinux and mod_lsapi. The frontpage sometimes takes 30 to 40 seconds to load. The faster I can get it to load is about 10 seconds. It seems to just take an incredibly long time for the first byte.

However, when I put up a phpinfo() page and visit it, I dont have any such problems.

The users website is WordPress based.

I thought ig might be something limited based, but I dont see where the account is hitting any limits:

Code:
    |	ID	|aCPU|mCPU|lCPU|aIO|mIO | lIO |aEP|mEP|lEP|aVMem |mVMem |lVMem|aPMem|mPMem |lPMem |aNproc|mNproc|lNproc|EPf|VMemF|PMemF|NprocF|aIOPS|mIOPS|lIOPS|

|	user	| 0  | 0  | 50 | 0 | 40 |16384| 0 | 5 |100|32.4M |110.1M|  0  |38.1M|72.4M | 1.0G |  0   |  5   | 200  | 0 |  0  |  0  |  0   |  0  |  4  | 2048|
    Anybody else had this problem. Im not sure what to do next.

First thing is to increase CPU limit from 50% to 100% . Remember, that is CPU limit for all user processes. And 50% for all users could lead to high %sys in top and could increase server load average.

Is this happening to other websites on same server? What happen if you open not index.php but http://domain.com/wp-login.php ? The big difference is that login.php will stillinclude some wordpress main files but will not load any plugins that could cause slowness.

Also, do you use mysql_governor?

Comment

After posting this, I dug around a little bit more. Seems this was caused by a bad WordPress plugin. Disabling that plugin fixed the issue.

Comment

Working...
      X