Setup of packages in LVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setup of packages in LVE

Please can someone help me, I have installed CL on my centos with cpanel and I have question for someone more experinced and will preciate help!

Ok I have 4 cores with 4gb of ram VPS server on KVM

My heavy users are all in one hosting package, so what is best solution for my numbers so I stop them because at least once daily my cpu load goes to 10.00 lol and I need restarting.

Can someone advise me on their own experince how to setup that package in LVE through WHM, I only need numbers thanks alot..

CPU usage (SPEED)

Virtual Memory (vMEM)

Physical memory (pMEM)

Concurrent connections (EP)

Number of processes (nPROC)

I/O limit (IO)

I/O operations per second

Number of inodes (soft|hard)

Hi,

I worry 4GB ram on a server with heavy customers is to low. Question is not just if processes can fit all in memory, with 4GB kernel can not use buffers and disk cache effectively, this will cause large %wa (iowait) in top. This will slow down user processes as even simple actions would need disk actions, while same could be taken from disk cache, if it is available.

You should not fight the Load Average originally.. It depends from number of running processes (processes in R or D states).

As of now - leave default limits in place. However, provide us with some more information, first 30 lines of top and some processes in D/R state:

Code:
    ps axuwwww | egrep  D| R | grep -v grep

Comment

Working...
    X