Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to set LVE Notifications content always as multipart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to set LVE Notifications content always as multipart?

I manage a few Cloudlinux - cPanel servers and I want to send LVE stats notifications to resellers when their customers exceed resources. Im checking the emails daily, for the ones I get on our own reseller account, and I see that the emails from some servers come in plain text while others come in HTML.

I see the headers on the HTML emails as:
    Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
    boundary="===============7518038636894340845=="

while the ones on the plain content email are:
    Content-Type: text/plain

I have both the html and txt versions of the emails in /usr/share/lve/emails/en_US/, but obviously the HTML ones are easier to read. What is changing the Content-Type? or how do I set it so that it is always multipart/alternative ?

Hello,

There is no switch to configure it, it is done automatically - the notification is formed as Multipart content type when both files are present. The plain text is taken from the .txt files, html version - from the .html template. In case when only one template is present (.txt or .html) the notification is sent as a Non-multipart content type notification.

Check file names if they are really same, should be both: reseller_notify.txt and reseller_notify.html .

Comment

Working...
    X