Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cpanel users are exceeding the limit of Cloudlinux limit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cpanel users are exceeding the limit of Cloudlinux limit.

How I can force the user not to cross the limit for which I have purchased the cloudlinux, but Cpanel users are crossing the limits and Cloudlinux is just watching them.

If cloudlinux cant force the user to cross the limit then why should I use the cloudlinux?

Hello,

Could you please be more specific about your problem?
    CloudLinux should work just fine if you set our features according to the documentation:

Comment

How to reinstall the lve manager once again ?
      Please do not tell that

> everything is fine and you do not have to reinstall!

Comment

Hello,

To reinstall LVE Manager, run:
        # yum reinstall lvemanager

Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Comment

Can you tell me how to display the user end ram and cpu usage ?
          As non of the cpanel users are able to see their cpu and ram usage

Comment

There must be some issues with lvestats service in this case.
            First of all, please check that lvestats working:
            # service lvestats status
            # ps aux | grep lvestats

If its not, please try to start it:
            # service lvestats start

or submit a ticket to https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com, our techs will check the issue in place.

Comment

I have included the report for you , please suggest !

[root@xxxx ~]# service lvestats status
              Redirecting to /bin/systemctl status lvestats.service
              ● lvestats.service - lvestats service
              Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/lvestats.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)
              Active: active (running) since Mon 2018-03-19 23:00:21 CET; 19h ago
              Process: 31498 ExecStop=/opt/alt/python27/bin/python2.7 /usr/share/lve-stats/lvestats-server.py stop --pidfile /var/run/lvestats.pid (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
              Process: 31544 ExecStart=/opt/alt/python27/bin/python2.7 /usr/share/lve-stats/lvestats-server.py start --pidfile /var/run/lvestats.pid (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
              Main PID: 31549 (python2.7)
              CGroup: /system.slice/lvestats.service
              ├─31549 /opt/alt/python27/bin/python2.7 /usr/share/lve-stats/lvest...
              ├─31550 /opt/alt/python27/bin/python2.7 /usr/share/lve-stats/lvest...
              └─31573 /opt/alt/python27/bin/python2.7 /usr/share/lve-stats/lvest...

Mar 19 23:00:21 recardo.sujoydhar.in systemd[1]: Starting lvestats service...
              Mar 19 23:00:21 recardo.sujoydhar.in systemd[1]: Started lvestats service.

# ps aux | grep lvestats
              root 23381 0.0 0.0 114712 972 pts/0 S+ 18:37 0:00 grep --color=auto lvestats
              root 31549 0.0 0.0 315488 5544 ? SN Mar19 1:02 /opt/alt/python27/bin/python2.7 /usr/share/lve-stats/lvestats-server.py start --pidfile /var/run/lvestats.pid
              root 31550 0.2 0.0 462952 4492 ? SNl Mar19 3:05 /opt/alt/python27/bin/python2.7 /usr/share/lve-stats/lvestats-server.py start --pidfile /var/run/lvestats.pid
              root 31573 0.3 0.1 337228 45504 ? SN Mar19 3:58 /opt/alt/python27/bin/python2.7 /usr/share/lve-stats/lvestats-server.py start --pidfile /var/run/lvestats.pid

# service lvestats start
              Redirecting to /bin/systemctl start lvestats.service

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

Please submit a ticket to https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com, our techs will check the issue in place.

Comment

Working...
                X