No announcement yet.

Error on MySQL Governor install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It failed for me with a bunch of 404. In my case, I just had to retrieve my MySQL version, which ended up being MariaDB 10.3. In ANY case, you should issue the following commands and not use the Wizard currently, in SSH:

Code:
    /usr/share/lve/dbgovernor/mysqlgovernor.py --mysql-version=mysqlXXX|mariadbXXX
    Use either MySQL or MariaDB depending on what you have, and its version number.
    Documentation for accepted script arguments: https://docs.cloudlinux.com/mysql_go...tallation.html

You should get a message that said the version was set correctly.

Now, heres the tricky part. If you have MySQL or MariaDB <= 10.3, issue:

Code:
    /usr/share/lve/dbgovernor/mysqlgovernor.py --install
    If you have the new version of MariaDB 10.3, its currently in beta, and youll have to issue:

Code:
    usr/share/lve/dbgovernor/mysqlgovernor.py --install-beta
    The script in the wizard seems to fail to detect the currently running MySQL version. Hopefully that gets patched, until it does heres the solution I found to get it to install correctly (WHM, CPanel, CloudLinux7 on CentOS 7)

Comment

For now, the Wizard cannot install packages from beta and it so happened that MariaDB 10.3 is currently in beta so you are having these problems.

We are planning to release MariaDB 10.3 to the stable this week. This will solve this problem.

Comment

Working...
      X