Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run CloudLinux to gather reports before imposing limits

Hi all,

Not sure where I should post this - its more of a "Pre-Sales" query.

I run a shared hosting service and have a couple of accounts that use more resources than others. I am fine with this as I am monitoring it myself at the moment and the server is stable and tweaked to account for bursts here and there.

I would like to know if it would be possible to install CloudLinux to my existing cPanel+CentOS server and allow it to gather some statistics which can then be used to put limits in place.

Essentially I would like to install it, keep the "LVE" disabled but allow it to gather information which can be used in the setting of account/package limits.

At the moment I dont know enough statistically and etc to set limits, it would be great if I could see the averages for certain accounts and then place limits according to those stats?

Very interested in learning more about CL and hope you can help me with my question

Thanks,
    Chris E

I presume you could activate LVE with default limits set to the servers maxiimum capacity (100%) for CPU and high EP (200 for example), high I/O (200MB/s) and high memory 10GB

This would allow you so get stats without enforcing any limits.

Comment

Working...
    X