what differences within mysql IO and mysql governor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what differences within mysql IO and mysql governor

i very confused about MYSQL IO on LVE manager and limit mysql governor dbctl

are they the same? please describ about them and usage

MySQL IO in Current Usage tab of LVE Manager can reveal how much IO has been consumed by users queries to MySQL server, while MySQL Governor actually lets listing/setting up users limits for such queries.

Comment

it make me confuse because i can set mysql io on LVE manager and on dbctl i can set as well
      so whats the differences? set mysql io on LVE manager and on mysql governor

Comment

I forgot to mention that mysql limits can be adjusted from both LVE Manager UI (USERS tab) and mysql governor CLI.
        Most CloudLinux OS UI settings have their CLI equivalents, so that users that do not have compatible control panel can benefit from using CloudLinux OS. So yes, these settings have the same meaning, with CLI giving more granular control than those in UI.

Comment

is that true? because i have set DEFAULT mysql IO on LVE manager to 4MB/s but on dbctl list status showing 2/1/1/1

why are they different?

Comment

anyone from cloudlinuz can answer my question?

Comment

It shows 2/X/X/X instead of 4, because "under the hood" there are actually two different mysql governor limits: MYSQL READ IO and MYSQL WRITE IO. When MYSQL IO is set in LVE Manager UI, it is divided equally between READ IO and WRITE IO - that is why you can see the limit divided by 2.

Comment

Working...
              X