Remove user that doesnt exist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove user that doesnt exist

Hi, I have a user that doesnt exist in the system. It has no record on /var/passwd [attachment]Image.png[/attachment] This is a new installation, and this user is always getting the limits, but is doesnt exist in the users list and i can only see it if i click on Details. [attachment]Image1.png[/attachment] I cant edit the user and its not getting the default user limits from LVE I only have one user: [attachment]Image2.png[/attachment] How can i remove this user from the LVE? This seems to be a phantom user. Thnaks Nuno Leite

Hello,

Please submit a ticket to https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com, our techs will check the issue in place.

Comment

Hi,

Ticket submitted.

Thanks
      Nuno Leite

Comment

Facing this is from last months, any solution??
        How can I remove this user from the LVE? This seems to be a phantom user . . .

Comment

Hello,

According to information provided by our developers, LVE 60001 is a temporary LVE created for dashboard statistics collection.
          We will fix such behaviour in further LVE Manager releases.

As for now, you can safely ignore LVE 60001.

Comment

Its not currently fixed. Im seeing it in my panel.

Comment

Hi,

Im not seeing that user (60001) anymore.

Thanks

Comment

> Its not currently fixed. Im seeing it in my panel.

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. We are really sorry about your experience. We are working on this issue.
                Get back to you later with a response. Thank you.

Comment

Hello,

Any news about this issue? I noted that when "user" 60001 is running in LVE Manager, the IO is high too.

Comment

Hello Eduardo,
                    the issue described below was fixed in one of our previous releases. Meanwhile, it is possible that your version of LVE manager does not support needed updates. Can you please submit a support ticket here https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so we can investigate the problem and fix it asap. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
                    X