Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which measuring units are used on the readings in lveinfo, /var/lve/info and the SQLite generated by lvestats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which measuring units are used on the readings in lveinfo, /var/lve/info and the SQLite generated by lvestats?

When you setup an LVEs limits to a certain value, lets say 750mhz, on lvestat2 sqlite file and /var/lve/info the reading for lCPU is 2500. So, Which are the measuring units used for the readings in both lve/info and the database used by lvestats2?

The file /var/lve/info is used by control panels to display to users their current usage, it is updated every 5 seconds by lve-stats . CPU limits are alwasys stored in percentages, 2500 means you set 25% of single core. So I can assume your single CPU speed is 3000mhz. In database you see just percentages, e.g. 25 . As well the same 25% will be shown in lvectl list.

Comment

And for cpu, what does a fault mean? Because sometimes in a minute I can register 3 faults, then 9 faults then 6 faults when doing a siege. I know that there is a overuse of resources but what does the number mean?

Comment

Working...
      X