Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LVE Dashboard Endusers Reaching Limits | please separate Domains(Panel) user vs System Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LVE Dashboard Endusers Reaching Limits | please separate Domains(Panel) user vs System Users

Hello, My suggestion is to seperate Domain ( panel Endusers) from system Endusers. example: when you go to your LVE Dashboard you see Endusers Reaching Limits 4/21 this number on the left is a symbol that 4 endusers are reaching limits and the 21 is total domain(panel) users and system users. this was very confusing at first, cause I had only 10 domains and the day prior was showing 0/15 so I thought why 15? I only have 10 domains and 5 subdomains so I thought ok it makes sense 15 Then the next day I see 2/21 and think no way I never added any domains or subdomains. so where is 6 more users coming from? then I found out these are also system users. which I thought should be seperated. for 2 reasons: 1. it would be nice to know only domains and (panel) endusers 2. another section for only system endusers reaching limits. if we have resellers we can add an option to only allow resellers to view their domain (panel) endusers and not the system endusers since only root can adjust system users in LVE. Example: when we go to LVE dashboard and look at the plugin Endusers reaching limits we would have 2 sections in that plugin 1. would be domains (Panel) users only 2/10 2. below would have system users 0/11 - first one would show my true count of domains which is 10 domains - second line would show system users which are 11 next to the number stats in the plugin 2/10 and 0/11, we would have the Details link for each. when we click details a separate page to show only domains limits and also another Details to the system endusers limits - This will take all the confusion out of these stats and be very helpful to understanding where the issues are.. in domains or system users also will give more precedence to system Endusers reaching limits, because this would cause more issues to our servers and we might want to look at that first before we look at a domain endusers reaching limits. all of this would be great to create a notification email for system Endusers reaching limits to be sent to @root.server or admins email to let us know there is a System Enduser Reaching limits and we need to login to see what the problem is... - We also have the reseller aspect of this. we can give resellers a plugin to view LVE only domains ( panel) so they are aware of their accounts and what domains - Endusers Reaching Limits.. they dont need to view our system Endusers reaching limits since they cant adjust those or do anything about that Thanks for reading hope you can UpVote this idea. - I was on a support request and asked about this and they said: "Perhaps the separation would be practical in terms of understanding the completeness of the situation, but earlier this functionality was not required and therefore we did not work on its implementation. " So they suggested I put in a request here for this new feature. So please upvote will make things much clearer for all of us Kind Regards, Spiro G
Working...
X